- Recent statistics confirm that the safest and most secured method in payment is the safe banking transaction, either for customers or supplier.
- In custom made orders or for furniture not in stock and will be manufactured, when you confirm your order with us, the accounting department issues the invoice to you with our banking details, a safe banking transaction of 40% down-payment and the rest 60% transferred when your order is finished.
- During the production process, we report our client with manufacturing phases of the order.
- Your order will be processed immediately when your payment is received.
- If your chosen furniture in our stock and ready to be shipped, the full amount of your order to be transferred.
Returns & Cancellation
- As our client's best interest and satisfaction is at utmost importance to us, clients must kindly note that "All of our items" are “Made To Order”. We don't stock due to large volume of sales.
- Custom-made/Bespoke/Special Order Items cannot be cancelled after 24 hours of purchase and are not exchangeable or refundable. Once order is confirmed and down payment is received; our craftsmen starts directly on your order with no delay. We want our customer to be happy so we will work with you on any issues case by case. No items are refundable after 24 hours.